A Brookgreen Gardens membership is a your path to a year of exciting activities and memorable experiences, including exhibits, concerts, and members-only events.
Begin your year of discovery at the gardens by joining now.
Members must have a Membership ID Number to purchase discounted event tickets through Brookgreen’s website. The Membership ID Number is located below the expiration date on your Member Card. This number may not be available until 2 business days after you purchase a membership.
If you are renewing a membership that has expired, you must also allow up to 2 business days for your Membership ID Number to be reactivated.
Important Information regarding Nights of a Thousand Candles tickets
- Your ID number will be activated 48 business hours after your membership purchase. The membership office business hours are Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Your membership ID will be emailed after it has been activated.
- Memberships that include Nights of a Thousand Candles tickets do not guarantee ticket availability for any night.
- Once the membership ID number is activated, Chairman's Council members may access their complimentary Night of a Thousand Candles tickets by using the membership ID number (printed above your expiration date on your membership card), at the online ticket portal. The correct number of tickets for your membership will automatically be shown as available when you follow the "get ticket" prompt.
- Complimentary tickets can be redeemed on available dates. We recommend our members redeem their tickets early to attend on their preferred night.
- New this year, there is an online self-service page to change the date of your tickets if you want to exchange for another available date: https://support.showclix.com/s/