Brookgreen Gardens is seeking an experienced Assistant Director of Food Services and Private Events. This position is responsible for operating a successful food and beverage program which included responsibility for revenue, budgets, staff management and assisting our Director of Food Services and Private Events with internal events.
Some responsibilities include:
- Responsible for staying within departmental budgets including staffing, inventory and revenue.
- Provides guidance to Assistant Manager of Food & Beverage, Kitchen Manager, and Events Coordinator in all areas including staffing budgets, inventory control, and overall daily management of the Food and Beverage department.
- Works with the Director of Food Services and Private Events on planning and implementation of all food service involvement in special events.
- Conducts and verifies monthly inventory audits with ensuring an accurate month end report.
- Reviews and approves payroll submissions from the Assistant Food & Beverage Manager and Kitchen Manager
In addition to other minimum qualifications, candidate must have a 4 year degree in Hospitality Management, or equivalent and 3 years of supervising 30+ employees in a food service setting.